Thursday, September 2, 2010

MMO Open House

Wow I've really been slack this summer with the whole blog thing...gotta get back in the swing of things.  Hopefully, the new school year will give me a few more "myself" minutes to squeeze in all the "extras" like blogging.

We had Davis' open house today and met his new teachers Ms. Christine and Ms. Heather.  Both seemed very nice despite the chaos surrounding them...12 2 yr olds+parents+younger siblings+1 train table with not enough trains..umm yeah..that just about says it.  He has class Tues/Thurs from 9-1.  Last year, he got out at noon and would crash in the car half way home.  We had lots of picnics after school so he could eat lunch before 2.  This year-lunch at school!  Hooray!  Except for the whole "peanut free" craze.  Oh well-honey or cheese sandwhich it is :)  Any other suggestions?

MMO bulletin board
Cheese
Rm 155
Ms Christine and Ms Heather's class
Davis and his buddy William in class together again!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

There's an Anna Claire! I love it, of course. You will so enjoy having him there through lunch time. Have a great year, Davis!

Susan and Lee said...

Oh Lauren, Ben was going to be in that same class until I got a job where he can go to school with me. I really miss AFUMC.

Janna said...

Parker takes turkey roll ups and Go-Gurt....there are tiny lunchables too and they make soy butter....looks like PB, smells like PB but its not! Have fun Davis!

Marylu said...

Davis is growing up so fast. Wishing him (and you) a great year of MMO. I know Haley will enjoy her "mommy time" one more year before she gets to branch out, as well!