Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of MMO

Davis had his first day of school today!  Held my hand the entire walk to class and walked in without tears but I picked him up covered in them.  So sad to see him this way, but I know he will enjoy it once he gets into the swing of things.  Ms C said he was great most of the day but fell apart around noon when his teacher from last year stopped by.  Wiped away his tears, gave a big mommy hug and checked to see if he ate his lunch.  Not a taste...  That's when I felt tears well up inside.  A mommy doesn't want their baby to be sad and not each lunch.  Maybe Thursday will be better.

A few pics...
all ready for school!

While Davis was at school, Haley and I got to play!  Here are a few pics of her and her baby.  Just love seeing her playing with her baby doll.  I LOVED dolls and babies and still do :)


3 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

That hair of hers - LOVE it!

Poor mommy and poor Davis. It WILL get better, I promise!

It was fun to see you guys the other day - we should meet up at the park intentionally some time. :)

Anonymous said...

Like Mommy, like Davis...sensitive to change..reminds me of your preschool
Like Mommy, like Haley....loves the baby dolls!
MamaLu

Jennifer said...

I was right there with you with the tears welling up yesterday! We will all get through it and by October everyone will love school! Hooray!