Five years ago I took care of a fragile little baby named Creed. I got to know the parents and helped their precious little boy fight for his life. He is still fighting... I found his blog(Creed's Story) a few weeks ago and have been keeping up to date with his current crisis. He received a bone marrow transplant Monday and Tuesday he sang Glory to God. Check him out singing with Steve Fee.
Click here!
Take my life and let it be
All for you and for your glory
All for you and for your glory
Take my life and let it be yours
Take my life and let it be
All for you and for your glory
Take my life and let it be yours
We sing…
Glory to God, Glory to God
Glory to God, Forever
Glory to God, Glory to God
Glory to God, Forever!
2 comments:
Lauren, This really got to me. I know you are very excited to hear this little boy sing! Glory to God is the perfect song. Hope he continues to do well.
Thanks to you for being such a wonderful nurse.
Love you, Nana
Thanks for sharing the link..quite a story to share. And I love the new pictures you put on the side!
Post a Comment