Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Pics

Snow is still here for Valentines Day.  Yeah!  I'm totally a kid when it comes to snow!  I went to bed last Thursday night totally bummed thinking the majority of the snow would be south of us...of all places...argg!  I was so mad!  Matt laughed thinking I was completely nuts.  So glad the snow decided to fall here..3 or 4 inches I think...just beautiful!  Davis had a blast throwing snow balls with Daddy.  Here are a few pics :)

Front yard
Back of the house
3-4 inches :)
Footprints
Daddy and Davis
Ready to lauch
Drilled by Dad

Happy Valentines Haley and Davis! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful snow. I know you all enjoyed it!

Jennifer said...

Love Davis' Georgia gloves!

Marylu said...

It was a beautiful snow...and just as beautiful that it cleared away without much ice. Great snow pictures. MamaLu