From 20 to 66 in one week...that's Atlanta for you! And I love it! No way I could live up north! Davis, free at last from the walls of our house, ran around like crazy for a good 3 hours. And Haley loved playing on a blanket in the front yard. How refreshing to be outside again! Deep Breath...Ahhh!
Worked yesterday...crazy busy..maybe sat down for 10 min(excluding lunch) on my 12 hr shift. Its never good when your stomach is cramping and begging for water and food about 5pm. A quick summary:
Baby A~little bitty-good eater-poor nurser-tired-pooped out-choker-of way anxious question asking 1st time parents. Baby B~loud screaming-IV kicking-QCRP decreasing-feeling better-chunker of Spanish speaking circumcision unsure parents. Baby C~sleepy-spitty-terrible PO feeding-preemie of egg donating surragate having 2 daddy parents. I'll leave it at that.
A few pics from today.
1 week ago




1 comment:
great pictures! I'm glad the day was beautiful for everyone to enjoy!
Post a Comment