Our little Haley is already 8 months old! Craziness! Flying by. No other way I guess with a VERY active 2 year old running around everywhere.
She's doing great! Eats 3 meals and averages 4 bottles/day of about 5-8oz. Not a huge breakfast eater but loves her dinner! New concept to me...Davis ate it all! She is content as can be to sit and play with her toys and has no desire to crawl yet. Whats the hurry, pace clock mommy? Loves...standing up, playing peek-a-boo, watching us wave bye-bye, her big brother, going outside, bathtime, puffs(just learned to put them in her mouth this week!), her sippy cup, cell phone and the remote control. Says dadadada.
Love you sweet girl!
2 months ago

5 comments:
She is a doll!!
Happy eight months, beautiful girl!
I can't get over how much Davis is changing too - he's thinning out so much and looks very grown up!
Eight months...time has flown by! The pictures you post are great! Opa and I can hardly wait to see precious Haley and Davis this weekend. MamaLu
Time does fly! I'm looking forward to seeing y'all! I think Davis and Tripp will be able to interact more this year than last. :-)
This is a wonderful picture of Haley at 8 months old!! It is hard to believe that she is that age already. What beautiful children you have. Wish that I could see them more. Give them a big hug and a kiss for me.
Thanks also for the cute Valentines from the kids - they are precious.
Love, Nana
Post a Comment