I'm 26 weeks today and definitely growing! A friend of mine told me this week that I get bigger every time she sees me. I guess that's a good thing... I'm feeling Haley move more and more which is fun. Have had a couple episodes of some regular contractions, but guzzling water and lying down did the trick. Thank goodness!
A typically 26 weeker in our unit... weighs about 2lb(doubled in weight from 3 weeks ago), eyes are open and no longer fused, skin is still very fragile, thin, and pink but beginning to get a little big of fat, nervous system is still very immature, arms and legs are extended and she needs help being swaddled and comforted in the unit. These babies will require a lot of support, but the chance of survival is around 80%. Its around 50% for a 23 weeker. Keep growing little girl!

4 comments:
You are looking good....just take it easy.
Yes, I agree with your mom.
Sooo exciting! Want to meet Haley, but not too early :)
How exciting! I know you are looking forward to seeing little Haley. Take it easy and don't be doing running around much.
Hope you and Davis can come to see us.
Lots of love,
Nana
Post a Comment