Sunday, March 15, 2009

Big Boy Bed

I LOVE IT!!!
Yeah I'm a BIG boy!
This is so much fun!
Haley's room
Changing table(my Craigs list purhase)

Yesterday my parents came over and helped us get Davis' new big boy bed all set up! Thank you thank you thank you!!! The biggest challenge was taking down the crib and putting it up in Haley's room. Why do they make it so difficult? Matt and Opa did a great job with the whole move and both Davis and Haley's rooms look FANTASTIC!!!

Davis loved all the action and jumped right in to "help". He thought his new bed was just the coolest thing ever! We put him in it, and he just jumped up and down yelling "bounce, bounce, bounce". The bear bedding was a BIG hit and he kept looking at the bedding saying "bear, bear". It was the cutest thing. He was literally bouncing off the walls from all the excitement. Forget about an afternoon nap yesterday...

And I've been busy washing Haley's bedding and getting it all set up on her new bed :) Nesting a little early I guess. As many of you know, I like to get things all set up and can't stand to wait. Just want to get it done ASAP. Thanks Matt for understanding :)

*Please keep Opa(my Dad) in your prayers....he underwent emergency surgery to remove his gallbladder this afternoon. He is doing well and will need a few days to recover.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rooms are adorable...but your last line saying your dad had gallbladder surgery this afternoon floored me...keep me posted. I'll try to call your mama now.

Julie Tiemann said...

I love your rooms! So cute!

And I'm so with ya on the being prepared early thing. I just don't understand those people who don't find out the gender, don't get the rooms ready beforehand, etc. Who are those people? ;)

Brionne said...

I am anxious to hear how Davis does in his new bed! My little Caleb will be 2 in one month, but I can't imagine trusting him in a big bed. He definitely still needs his crib! Thus the fact that we own 2 cribs! Way to go Davis; so proud of you!

Tiffany said...

The bedding for Davis's room is too cute! I LOVE it! Tripp will feel right at home when he comes for sleepovers...ha, ha, ha. We'll be praying for your dad.

Allison D said...

So glad you found the perfect bed for Mr. Davis. It's adorable. And Haley's room is super cute...love the girly stuff! Great job, Lauren!