Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun in the Sun

At the park with Granny T
On the way home
Daddy and Davis on the wonderful island on our cul-de-sac
Playing with sticks on a bench
Throwing balls...could it get any better???
My new soccer ball..."I Davis kick"
I love it outside!

We are loving this warm, beautiful weather!!! Davis is having a blast and sporting his first little tan. He plays so hard his little cheeks are all red by the end of the day. And its so refreshing to see all the trees beginning to bloom. I feel like I fit right in as my belly is blossoming as well...makes June seem a lot closer and gets me excited!

Granny T came to visit this past weekend and Davis really enjoyed having her in town. She bought Haley several, adorable cute summer outfits! Can't wait to see them on our little sweetheart :) Girl clothes are just precious!!! Love it!
Davis started putting words into little phrases this week. His favorite..."I Davis (fill in the blank)". And says "I dida poop", "Dada da boss", "Davis da man". He is just hilarious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Davis's language skills. He's adorable as always. Can't wait to see him in June IF NOT SOONER!!!!

Julie Tiemann said...

I love it - "I Davis kick." I think we should all speak that way. It would make us sound much more assertive and important!