
Last week was absolutely horrible. Poor little Davis got a terrible yucky awful stomach bug! Not too long after my last post, Davis woke up in the night with an upset tummy. It was so sad and pitiful to see him so sick :( Vomiting, Diarrhea, Pedialyte, Tylenol, countless hours on the couch together, and 2 ped visits pretty much sums up our past 6 days. He is feeling so much better today!
Thank everyone so much for your prayers and support during this trying time. I couldn't have imagined how hard it would be to see my little baby so sick. It broke my heart.
And I hope Mama Lu, Granny T, and uncle Michael feel better after coming down with the terrible bug themselves. And Mama Lu wasn't even around us! The ped said it was going around, and she is right! Please pray that Matt and I don't get sick. Davis needs us well! We've felt pretty yucky today, but we're hoping its a mental thing with everyone around us sick...we hope! As many of your know, its my biggest fear.
Thank everyone so much for your prayers and support during this trying time. I couldn't have imagined how hard it would be to see my little baby so sick. It broke my heart.
And I hope Mama Lu, Granny T, and uncle Michael feel better after coming down with the terrible bug themselves. And Mama Lu wasn't even around us! The ped said it was going around, and she is right! Please pray that Matt and I don't get sick. Davis needs us well! We've felt pretty yucky today, but we're hoping its a mental thing with everyone around us sick...we hope! As many of your know, its my biggest fear.
3 comments:
I am so glad that Davis is better and that you and Matt remain well. I'm also thrilled you have a computer working again. Hope it lasts!!
Lauren-- I am so sorry that Davis was sick for that long!!! After I talked to you I kept wondering how he was doing? I should have called to check--I just thought that he surely was better!!!! Hopefully he has done his time and will stay healthy the rest of the year!!!
Love, Megan***
Hoorah Davis is better. Hoorah you are back online.
Post a Comment