Thursday, August 28, 2008

Playing with friends


Two of Davis' friends came over to play during the cranky part of the day(4-6pm). I've found this to be a perfect time for play dates! Baby is bored and fussy and mommy needs a bit of a break.
Davis is feeling so much better and back to his normal self. Well..almost... He has had a very difficult time transitioning back to naps and bedtime. Wakes up screaming after about 20-30min and wants to be held or come down stairs. While he was sick, I held him for naps and he slept downstairs with me on the couch. Just wants the same treatment now. We'll get back into the routine...eventually. In the mean time, there's a lot of crying going on around here.

What's up with Davis besides last weeks stomach bug? Cruising around the furniture like crazy, loves dogs and can say "dog" and "ruff" and throws his hands in the air when he spots one on a morning walk, says "duck" when he gets in the bathtub(he has a duck that he likes to play with in the tub), loves to read books and turn the pages, can do the breaststroke kick in the pool(got Odom in him :), and we're working on the "touchdown" for the upcoming UGA game on Saturday. Davis' friend, Michael, has it down pat. Only problem is...he's an Auburn fan!

Thought for the day...I am so over politics! Can't wait for Nov 5th!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Davis having fun again! Can't wait to see all of you sometime this weekend!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Glad Davis is feeling better and glad your computer is working again!

Julie Tiemann said...

Sounds like you guys have been through it - I'm so terrified of sickness like that. I'm a horrible patient when it comes to the stomach bug, and I can't imagine watching my child with it! I'm so glad Davis is better!

By the way, my physical therapist Mary at lactation knows you - she works in the NICU.

Susan and Lee said...

I just bought that fridge magnet for Ben. He loves it and Jake does too