Monday, April 14, 2008

Back with the program

Okay, I'm back. Out of the loop a little since getting home from the beach. It was a LONG ride home but definitely worth the drive. Susan and Zack's condo is beautiful! 4 BR 4BA right on the water. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for inviting us. We had a blast.

And then I had to work back to back 12hr shifts. Very busy both days. Thursday I discharged 2 babies which means lots of paperwork and teaching. And Friday, admitted a 25 weeker that coded in the OR. She was a twin, and we got both twins in our pod. I didn't sit down from 1-7p. Needless to say, I was exhausted come Saturday morning.

G'ma T stopped by on Saturday and couldn't believe how much Davis has changed in 2 months. What a growing boy! It was good to see her. Then, it was the Master's.

Thought for the day...Every decision we make puts us on a path. Where are you headed??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! Sounds like you are busy!