So, its hard to believe the beach trip is already coming to an end. Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous, and we got lots of sun! The big red square(sunscreen missed a spot) was barely visible this morning. Good thing. That would have been a bad base layer to start the summer.
Enjoyed Dewey Destin's for lunch...yummy shrimp basket. The sun just started to break through a few minutes ago. Zack predicted it to the minute-3PM. Poor Zack, surrounded by girls! ...I guess he is used to that. At least Davis, William, and Chuck are here. And the husbands got to watch Memphis vs Kansas in peace which I'm sure they greatly appreciated. And congrats to Mom for winning the bracket!!! The research paid off :)
Heading to the ocean. Swim lesson and hot tub to follow. Oh...a 500 lb turtle floated ashore the beach yesterday. Unfortunately, we missed it but you can read the article and see pics at- http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/13472.
1 week ago
1 comment:
I can't believe that turtle. It sounds like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment