Wednesday, April 2, 2008

3 days to go...

Davis and I are so ready for the beach! Except the packing part... Can't wait to see all the family and just enjoy the beauty of the ocean. Crystal clear water and beautiful white sand. Just amazing! Ahhh! Looked up the current water temp-66 degrees. Brrr...looks like we'll be getting our feet wet. :) I think Davis will enjoy the pool, though. It is wet suit legal, however, for all you tri folks! Sorry you won't see me in a wetsuit. Don't even own one. I choose my tri races wisely. Gotta use the swim to my advantage and not have everyone having the added buoyancy.

Wish Matt could come with us. Unfortunately, he has to work...and even work on Saturday..yuck! The 3 of us will have to get away later this summer.

Anyway, having dinner with Mike and Amanda and their precious kiddos, Reagan and Addison. It should be an adventure :)

Thinkin' of u Brooke.

Thought for the day...The state with the most shark attacks each year-Florida's eastern coast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren, We can't wait for you all to get here. Only one bad day of weather so far...otherwise it's been gorgous...sunny! Not hot, not cold. Lots of folks swimming in the ocean...it's chilly at first but doable. Anna Claire is not fazed by its temp! The pool is heated, supposedly to 80 but I find that hard to believe. It's cool too, but hasn't deterred lots of folks from swimming. Me? I prefer the hot tub but I have gotten into it briefly, at AC's insistence!