Davis has been a little grumpy today. I've decided to try and get him out of the habit of long daytime naps in the swing. He thinks I'm crazy and let me know it today! Absolutely hysterical. He loves his swing!! Makes me so sad to see him that upset. I've got to stick with it though. Its in his best interest. I have a feeling it'll be a rough week. He does so good falling asleep in his crib or pack n play but wakes up after 30min and wants to play and then nap in the swing for another 1-1/2hrs. We need good crib naps. To his credit, he does great falling asleep at night in his crib...and sleeps all night :) I guess he is wondering why we're leaving him up there during the day. He will learn.
On a another note...What a beautiful day today! Davis and I went for a walk and then laid on a blanket in the front year. Perfect weather! And Mama Lu came over this afternoon to help with Davis. Gave me the opportunity to go for a run and head to the store. So thankful for that.
And Yeah! William got to go home today. Not so much of a "pumpkin" anymore. Look forward to seeing him in a few weeks.
Thought for the day...If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment