Sweet little William is back in the hospital. Please keep his family in your prayers as the MDs and RNs try get his jaundice level under control. We're thinking about you...
I worked yesterday with snow flying everywhere outside the windows. Its fun to see snow in March, but I'm ready for Spring. Ready to see the flowers blooming and hear the birds chirping. To smell the fresh air that comes along with the beautiful changing of seasons. Those stung by allergies unfortunately dread this time of year. A yellow blanket of pollen covering everything in site. Good ol' Georgia. Love it here though.
So like I said, I worked yesterday. 2 former 24 weekers. One is 4 months old now...the other only 6 weeks and weighing in at a whopping 1 lb 12 oz. Its crazy to think that her due date(mid May) is after a good friend of mine, Jenni. Sweet little babies. Fighting for their lives. I love the little babies. Many people say that they could never work in the NICU with the little ones...I tell them that I could never work in the ICU with the big ones. Everything is crazy BIG in there...scary place if you ask me.
Anyway, we're home from the early(even earlier..time change) church service and just resting and enjoying all 3 being home together.
Thought for the day...If a black box in a plane is indestructible, why can't they make the whole plane out of it?
1 week ago
1 comment:
I know you are enjoying a weekend day off with all of you home together.
Post a Comment