Friday, March 7, 2008

A little boo-boo

So Davis is into holding everything. He wants to hold the bottle, books, blankets, toys...anything he can get his hands on. It doesn't matter how heavy it is. He's going to try to pick it up. And if it is too heavy for him, he gets frustrated. I guess we have a linebacker in training... Not content reading a book...oh no he needs to hold it. Anyway, he was holding his book "Happy Baby Words" and whacked himself in the head with it. He now has a little boo-boo above his left eyebrow. He looked at me, made a little pouty face, and tried to decide whether or not he should cry. I told him it would be okay and gave him a big mommy hug :)

We met Matt on his lunch break so he could watch Davis, and I could get in a quick run at the gym. Running without pushing 30 lbs feels so good. What a sweet husband I have.

Thought for the day...Intentionally placing multiple(4,5,6..) embryos inside a woman and then selectively terminating some of them...shouldn't there be a law forbidding the placement of more than 2??? You never know how many will split...

No comments: