That's the theme of the past two nights. Davis loves to turn from his back to his tummy, but its a bit of a problem in the middle of the night. He woke us up at least 5 times last night... he turns over and cries because he can't figure out how to flip back. The 5 am cry granted him a sleeping position with us. That solved the problem. He will figure it out sooner or later.
Went to the ING expo this morning. Matt's decided not to run but we decided to go down and pick up his shirt and check out all the exhibits. His hectic schedule hasn't allowed for much training and the recent burst of pollen has made him feel yucky. Maybe next year. Good to get out before the rain hit. Haven't been downtown in forever, and it was crazy to see all the boarded up windows from the recent tornado. Passed the aquarium as well. I can't believe I haven't been yet. I love aquariums! Anything with water is great...its in the plan for '08.
And Matt and I grabbed Mexican last night alone! Thanks uncle Thomas and Mallory for sitting for us. I know Davis had a blast.
Thought for the day...Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
1 week ago
1 comment:
Oh, I remember the days of not being able to flip back over! I was so glad when he didn't care WHICH way he slept. Of course, Brice was the opposite, he couldn't get from his back to his tummy. I was a bad nurse mommy and put him on his belly to sleep. Hopefully Davis will find his thumb one time when he gets to his tummy and be content!
Post a Comment