Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Allie 11 Months





I mean I could seriously eat this girl up!  Miss Allie turned 11 months old on the 23rd and is babbling like crazy and started saying her first words.  She can say... Davis(Day-es), Haley(Hay-ee), MaMa, DaDa, Bird, tries to say Dance.  She also signed "more" this week.  A little talker for sure!  She sounds like she is putting sentences together sometimes.  Not a clue what she is saying, but she definitely knows.

Starting weaning with the breastfeeding.  Both of us are ready!  She is easily distracted and wants to play.  Perfect developmental milestone in my book.  Glad we're thinking alike :)  Dropped a feed(substitued a bottle of formula) the day she turned 11 months in hopes of being done by a year.  I'll drop another feed tomorrow but have a feeling I'll have to wean a little faster than planned.  My milk is really drying up and the girl is letting me know it!  Wanting to supplement after nursing and guzzled her biggest bottle yet Sunday afternoon(7 oz).  And was up at 4am a couple mornings to nurse.  I'm so proud of our little nursing champ.  So very thankful this worked out for us this time around.  I must say that nursing is a big commitment and like I told Matt, "I need a reward when I'm done". 

6 teeth.  Loves to be right in the middle of the action.  Loves watching birds on the feeder, looking at flowers, swinging and playing outside.  Enjoys splashing in the pool and adores her big brother and sister.  Naps twice a day but not very consistent with nap lengths(30 min-2 hrs).  Sleeps through night most nights.  Wants mommy to put her down for naps and bedtime.

Comparison pics :)
Haley 11 months

Davis 11 months

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving your bubbly personality, Allie! You are a special little girl.
MamaLu

Jennifer said...

What a little cutie. Can't believe she is talking so much! Enjoy that last month!!

Jacqueline said...

Allie is so beautiful! Such a little talker...Molly just laughs when I try to get her to say things! Enjoy this month!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie you are, Allie. You don't miss anything that is going on around you. You are such a sweet girl and growing up too fast!Loved being with you at Matthew's wedding.
Love, Nana