A mini family update...
Daddy: Finished his 60 days of INSANITY!!! Huge accomplishment and so proud of him. Weeks of 5am HARD work outs paid off. Looking lean and fit! Way to go! Davis and Haley loved doing the frog jumps with him :)
Mommy: Did not get up at 5am with Daddy(sooo needed my sleep!)-love nursing Allie but dislike the pump at work(only get 3 oz or so/pump and it makes me worry sometimes)-seeing a lot of family social drama at work..can be discouraging!-reading The Resolution for Women and ordered a few new mommy books that I look forward to reading-Would really love some other older moms and same age moms to meet with on a regular basis..want wisdom during this stage!
Allie: Started eating puffs without choking on them this week!-can pick up and hold her sippy cup by herself-on her 2nd round of Omnicef for green snot(..and still has a little green snot)-napping better on days we're home..not so much on school days because her 1st and 2nd nap are interrupted dropping and picking the other two up from school-slept 12 hours/night this week!-loves to laugh and enjoys watching her brother and sister-hungry girl and wants 1 1/2 jars of food for lunch and dinner-really wants table food-still no teeth-
![]() |
| reaching for puff! |
![]() |
| got it! |
![]() |
| strawberry-my 1st non puff finger food :) finally some real food mommy! |
![]() |
| I can hold my sippy by myself! big girl! |
![]() |
| playing dress up |
![]() |
| Big ouchy after colliding into Davis in the driveway. Both were running full steam when they ran into each other running around the van. Her head hit HARD! |
Davis: Loves all the outside play with our crazy warm Feb!-football fanatic-knows a lot of the team names and loves to run out on the cul de sac field like the teams run out of the locker room-Candy Land men=football teams based on their color(ex. red:UGA, yellow:tech, blue-auburn, green-oregon)-I'm loving that he is entering the love of sports phase!-Enjoyed "small town" at school this week(will post on that later).
![]() |
| in his element! |
![]() |
| always talking about something. |








4 comments:
Allie, Haley, and Davis...you are too cute!!
MamaLu
Don't worry about the pumping! When I would pump while I was nursing Lyla I would never get more than 2oz/pump. It made me worried, that I would not have enough for her and that she was not getting enough when she nursed, but I think that is just pumping! You never get as much pumping as the baby actually does. She looks beautiful and is growing so fast!!
When you find some wisdom will you pass it along??! I know what you mean though, it is hard to know if we are doing the right thing. Parenting is hard!
Can't believe how fast they are growing! They are all so cute! Have to say I love Davis' Saints outfit : )
Post a Comment