Monday, January 23, 2012

Allie 7 Months

Allie is 7 months old today!  What a busy couple months its been for our little girl.  Back to the ped office last week..  I was sick and tired of the green snot!  Turns out she had another ear infection too!  Glad I took her in.  Omnicef rocks! (...despite the blowouts and wardrobe changes). Within a day, green snot was gone and Allie has slept 12+ hrs a night ever since!  Hooray for a well baby :)

Sitting up on her own-loves her food-nurses 4-5x/day-rolls over both ways but would rather sit or stand-can stand on her own with a little support-no teeth yet but I think one will be poking through in the next week or so-dimples!-says "ma ma" :)-sucks her left thumb like her big sister Haley-wears 6-9 months clothes. 

I love to snuggle with this precious little blessing and close my eyes and breath in her fresh baby smell.  Nothing better!  I need a permanent 7 month old in our house :)
Allie 7 months
just love that little tush

Haley 7 months

Davis 7 months

4 comments:

Allison D said...

Ohmigoodness, she is CUTE! And i love your videos from earlier. Summer does that same girly scream and it cracks me up. We need to start having baby girl playdates!

Jennifer said...

We are getting to the really fun stage...!

Anonymous said...

Another GREAT blog ! It is hard to belive that Allie is 7 m9nths old.
She is soooO cute. Wish that I could have been with all of you in the mountains. Great fun. Also love the pictures of all the kids at 7 months.Time flies !!!
Love,Nana

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!