Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat?  Put on the costumes around 4 yesterday afternoon, snapped a few pics, and then headed over to our neighbors house for a cul-de-sac Halloween dinner(mummy dogs, bat wings, cheesy brains, etc) prior to trick or treating.  Kids had a BLAST the entire day...minus a few melt downs!  Davis was SO into it this year and Haley tried her best to keep up but was quite content just hitting a few houses and riding in the wagon playing with all her candy.  Sweet Allie bounced along for the ride in the Baby Bjorn sporting her pumpkin hat to help keep her warm. 

Not a fan of the whole scary part of Halloween but love letting the kids dress up and play with their friends.  We avoided the "scary" houses and told Davis that we would not be going to the "haunted house" up the street.  "We don't go to haunted houses.  I like pumpkins and scarecrows but nothing scary." -mommy. I don't want their sponge-like little minds soaking up that stuff.

A few pics to capture our Halloween evening :) 

Toy Story 3 Theme-Davis' favorite movie!

Buzz and Jessie

Davis wanted to be Buzz this year

"To infinity and beyond!"

Our little cowgirl, Jessie

Haley's hat stayed on for the pics and then hit the dirt.

Baby from Toy Story 3.  I can handle that costume :)

Sweetness!!!  Our little snuggler.

All ready to go!

Delicious dinner

Cul-de-sac fun :)

Wow!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun times! I love your neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures ! I love their costumes--especially Allie's. The dinner looks sumptuous. What a fun time for the neighborhood. Love all of you, Nana

Laura said...

Cute costumes! Looks like they had fun!
Laura

Allison D said...

There is a Toy Story craze in our house too!