Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello Summer Break

Davis had his last day of MMO yesterday!  After 2 years in the program, he will be an official preschooler this fall.  Our little man is growing up!  He had a fantastic year, and I enjoyed meeting some new moms in the program.  And Haley enjoyed our little Tues/Thurs routine of taking and picking up big brother from school.  She starts the program this fall, and I know she will LOVE it!

A few pics from yesterday's end of the year party.  Ms Christine told us, "I love his sense of humor and sarcasm".  We're so proud of you buddy.  Mommy and Daddy (and sister) love you more than words!


Preschool bound!
End of year pizza party


Brother and sister chowing down on cookies

Davis and Ms Christine

Thank you

Thank you Ms Heather

Haley adores her big brother

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how quickly Davis is growing up. After a great year, I know Haley can hardly wait to join him next September for a couple of days a week. Two special children!
MamaLu

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the pictures and write up about last day of MMO. Hard to believe that Davis will be a pre schooler next year. He and Haley are growing way too fast. I love both of them and can hardly wait to meet Allie Marie!
Love, Nana

Jennifer said...

FYI, my MIL told me that there is a MMO being offered at East Roswell this summer if you are interested or in need. I know your mom will be available a lot once she is done with school but just thought I would tell ya! Thanks again for the sweet text. Can't wait for all these summer babies!