For our family and friends
What athletes. WOW!!!
the start of a fun summer! I'm counting the days until I can see more of these two! Did I say 2 more weeks??MamaLu
Granny T is ready to take you all to the pool so we can have lots of fun in the water. Davis hurry up and get those swim lessons. Haley we might have to get you swimming lessons also. Can't wait.Love ya,Granny T
These are great movies. Can't believe how well they are playing soccer. Know they are enjoying the pool. Can hardly wait to see you.Love, Nana
summer is almost here! fun in the sun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What athletes. WOW!!!
the start of a fun summer! I'm counting the days until I can see more of these two! Did I say 2 more weeks??
MamaLu
Granny T is ready to take you all to the pool so we can have lots of fun in the water. Davis hurry up and get those swim lessons. Haley we might have to get you swimming lessons also. Can't wait.
Love ya,
Granny T
These are great movies. Can't believe how well they are playing soccer. Know they are enjoying the pool. Can hardly wait to see you.
Love, Nana
summer is almost here! fun in the sun!
Post a Comment