Thursday, January 6, 2011

Braxton what???

So here I am 14 1/2 weeks and officially had my first Braxton Hicks contraction in the middle of the night last night.  Caught me a little by surprise to be honest.  WAY early...I had my first one with Haley around 16 weeks so right on track for a twitchier pregnancy.  No caffeine yesterday-No work out yesterday...but not enough water.  Water bottle filled and decided not to work out today, so here I sit with time to blog :) Its usually...down for naps-throw on work out clothes(which I'm typically already wearing)-run downstairs-pop in Insanity-modify it for preggo me-sit-Davis walks down stairs from nap.  Ahh.  Guess I'll be doing more of this than expected this winter...



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

NOOOOOO!!!! Take care of yourself...we don't want to see any babies too early. May have to catch up on your reading!

Janna said...

Girl...you better quit the "insanity" and put your feet up! I am not coming to visit you in LH for a third time :) Rest silly girl!

Julie Tiemann said...

Bless your heart! Sometime would you mind explaining what a "twitchy" uterus is, what causes it, etc.? I've never heard of anyone other than you with such a condition. You poor thing! Definitely take it easy, and enjoy putting your feet up. :)

Marylu said...

Are you insanne? stop working out with the Insanity!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with MaryLu... Rest and be careful...Remember we want a healthy baby.

Granny T

Anonymous said...

Lauren, please stop all your exercises --- insanity - crazy !!!!
Please just rest and take care of yourself.I'll keep you in my prayers.
Love, Nana