Monday, December 13, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I just love the Christmas excitement around our house!  Davis is so excited this year and loves learning all the Christmas songs especially Jingle Bells and Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer.  I LOVE Christmas and its so neat to experience it and all the traditions with little ones now!  Both kiddos had a blast picking out a Christmas tree a couple weeks ago...or more like running and laughing between the rows of trees.  We haven't ventured to cutting down our tree yet, but we will in a few years.  I loved that as a child!


And they love the lights and ornaments.  Only one present opened so far..ahemm..Haley!  "Mom, Haley is opening the present!!" -Davis(rule follower)



We had a blast making gingerbread houses with Reese last week...


And making yummy cookies, licking the beaters, decorating with chocolate icing(I encouraged the green but a no win), and of course eating 1..or 2 of them!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your traditions are being made and the children love it!
MamaLu

Jennifer said...

The present opening made me laugh! How funny...Brice is such our rule follower as well and would totally call Anna out on something like that! Enjoy the season!

Anonymous said...

your pictures tell it all. Great Christmas in action!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful Christmas traditions! I know the children are loving it.
Love, Nana