Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jumping in Puddles

Last week, Davis broke out his rain gear(birthday present) and had a blast splashing around in the puddles!  Here is some of the footage :)


And a few pics...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's all boy. So much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

How funny! I'm glad he has the rain suit and boots!
Mama Lu

Julie Tiemann said...

You're such a good mom, letting him play in the mud like that - I love it! I need to invest in some rain gear for my girls so I can let them play too - great idea!

P.S. I loved hearing his little voice on the video too - can't get over what a big boy he is!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I know he was having a great time in the rain. He reminds me of one of my kids when he was small.
Loved hearing him talk! Such a big boy. Love you all.