Mini Family Update:
Matt-work is good,enjoying life in the trading room after 1 year,does great keeping kids alive and house clean on the days that I work, enjoying the perks of the new job(4 course meals on them!)
Lauren-trying to keep patient with the typical toddler/preschool hastles, reading Bringing Up Girls(read Bringing Up Boys) a couple years ago but will have to re-read it sometime soon...you know..in all my free time), playdates, enjoy sneaking in an Insanity workout here and there, LOVE my husbands foot and scalp massages after a long day
Davis-pushing the independence buttom, loves school and becoming more comfortable with the whole "potty" at school concept(we've been going prior to class and immediately after class which is fun in itself with Haley exploring the bathroom), loves a good movie and good book, really excited about the Christmas lights this year
Haley-still loves(..needs) her beauty sleep, talking more and more these days, will sign "more" when she wants more to eat, loves to dance and tries to keep up with her brother, tantrums have started,
Some November Pics
![]() |
| Haley loves to get IN things |
![]() |
| Davis and Kyle after building his periscope |
![]() |
| yes that's one croc and one boot! |
![]() |
| leaf pile |
![]() |
| snack time |








4 comments:
I love your posts and am impressed that ou can even find the time to do them. Busy days in the Sanders' household!
They are both growing up!
Glad for the update - I have one scheduled this week about our girls too. It's easy to let time get away without writing down what they're up to, and I know I'll love looking back on this stuft. Heck, I already do.
Hope y'all had a nice Thanksgiving. We need to do a playdate sometime - they're going to be even more important in the cold winter months ahead!
So happy to read your new blog!!
I don't know when you have time to
write. These two are growing up so FAST and are just precious.
Love all of you, Nana
Post a Comment