Matt took off the Friday before Davis's Birthday party and we took the kids to the zoo! I haven't been in years and had so much fun! Davis and Haley didn't want to stick along too long at any exhibit and kept wanting to move along. Everyone had fun none the less. Great fall outing as a family :)
elephants were out eating breakfast when we got there
My favorite! Just love this :)
snack time
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great trip for the whole family! It has been a very long time since I went and I know it is much better now! FUN-FUN-Fun. Great pictures!
2 comments:
What a great trip for the whole family! It has been a very long time since I went and I know it is much better now! FUN-FUN-Fun. Great pictures!
Love all of you, Nana
Great pictures! Know it was fun.
Post a Comment