Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Davis!

Davis Day 1 of life


Today is Davis' 3rd Birthday!!!  3 years ago today at 9:29am, little Davis Matthew entered the world(in a hurry...4 weeks early) and changed our lives forever.  Its incredible how much a little 5lb 15oz baby can do to you.  The pure excitement and happiness I felt that day is something I can't even begin to explain.  I absolutely love the whole L&D hospital experience...with epidural of course! 

Davis has brought and continues to bring so much JOY to our lives!  We LOVE you SO MUCH Davis!

What's he up to???  up around 6 every day-bedtime around 8-1 1hr 15min nap-great verbal skills-loves playing with neighborhood boys-loves his trike but prefers to keep feet on the ground instead of pedal(faster that way)-loves jumping on neighbors trampoline-Nerf guns-the pool-feeding fish at park-enjoys MMO 2 mornings a week-loves books-favorite shows include Curious George, Backyardigans, Bible stories, Veggie Tales- music fan and will dance and spin around like crazy-fav foods include pizza, bunnies, gummies, chocolate ice cream, crackers, juice boxes, chocolate milk-gotta have his ball blanky and sucks right thumb-loves to snuggle and watch a show when he gets up from his nap-can use a labtop and iphone-Publix preschool pals computer game-beginning to use good manners.

Personality-sweet, active, becoming very protective of Haley...he will grab her shirt and/or yell for me to get her if she gets too far away from us, quiet in new environments, reserved, doesn't like shirt tags itching him, likes consistency in nighttime routine, enjoys learning and exploring new things, cautious, loves to play!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Davis!!You bring us pure joy!
MamaLu

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Davis! I can hardly believe you are 3 years old. You and Tripp enjoy a lot of the same things. I wish we lived closer to each other. I think y'all could be great friends. I hope we get to see you and your family real soon!

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday greetings! This is a great write up about Davis. He is so precious.
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday!!! Davis what a joy you are to Granny T. I wish so much that I could have been with you on your special day. Looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends.
I love you...
Granny T