Farewell 20s! Some great memories...
-graduated from nursing school at MCG(Athens) and got a job in the NICU at Northside(8 years later I'm still there!)
-met lifelong friends
-wrapped up competitive swimming career
-competed on UGAs ultimate frisbee team
-a season of triathlons
-started attending NP Community Chuch and met Matt :)
-married the love of my life
-travel: Jamaica-Yellowstone-Tetons-Mexico
-bought 1st house together
-pregnancy:miscarriage, preterm labor/bedrest/etc.
-blessed with 2 precious children
-raising 2 little ones and learning to manage our home
I look forward to all that God has in store for this new decade in life!


4 comments:
Welcome to the club, my friend. That is so cool about Heyward's ball! Happy Birthday!
a filled decade in your 20's!!!
Lauren, I'm so proud of all you have accomplished during your 20's.
However, I know you will do as much in your 30's. It has been so wonderful for us to be able to see so much of what you have done. Just love those precious children !!
Glad you has a good game watching the Braves.
Love, Nana
I can't believe Matt caught a ball!!! So neat!!!
Post a Comment