Monday, August 16, 2010

From Food to Poo

"poopy diaper".  The words of the past month at our house.  Over it!  Davis started saying it one day with his little Kindergarten neighbor who thought it was funny too and now we're trying to break the habit.  Ignored it-sent to room-sent to bathroom-that's bathroom talk-3 year olds don't talk like that... Umm any other suggestions :)  So, while we're on the topic I decided to have a GI lesson on poop.  Davis found it interesting and got so tickled that I was talking about poop.  Goodness! 

Anyway, got a few new activity/learning books this past weekend.  Needed some ideas to help structure our mornings a little.  I must say it limited the "p" word for most of the day.  Its an attention thing I guess.  Fill up his busy mind and keep boredom at bay.

new books
computer time(he has gotten really good with the laptop)
Serious Davis
Silly D
Focused
Yummy Yogurt(strawberry/carrot)...gotta get the veggies in somehow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! I think you did a great job teaching him. He is so smart!
Love the cute picture of Haley.
Love, Nana

Jennifer said...

You need to hit the library! Brice LOVES going and picking out non-fiction books just like that.

Anonymous said...

they are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

POOP POOP POOP