Hello from Mexico! Matt and I are enjoying a fabulous vacation in Puerto Morelos! Wow! The water is amazing and we couldn't ask for a better resort(...will specify once we arrive home). Fantastic 5 star service, incredible food, soothing spa, crystal pools, silky white sand...I mean what more could you ask for! Thanks to my parents for all the activities and hugs and kisses at "Camp Odom" so that we could get away and truly relax in paradise!
A few pics!
A few pics!
The humidity and the camera don't go together so well
View from our room
Another view from the room
View from my lounge chair :)
Post dinner pic





7 comments:
NICE!!!!
SO fun! What's the occasion? Will be interested to hear where you went for sure - we're daydreaming about our 10th (!) anniversary trip next year...
Enjoy yourself! Happy 30th birthday early! You deserve some relaxation.
So glad that you are having a wonderful time. Looks like a very pretty place. I know that "Camp Odom" is doing fine --- busy I'm sure !
Love, Nana
Enjoy!!! We took our honeymoon near Puerto Morelos....Ikal Del Mar. LOVED it there!
Davis and Haley are enjoying 5 star service at Camp Odom.They might want to stay at camp.
Wow! What a beautiful place. Glad ya'll had fun. I use photoshop by the way...I only know the very basics but it helps to brighten or enhance colors and sharpen the images.
Post a Comment