Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why I love my...

Credit card!  Not what you were expecting huh?  Specifically, I have a CITI Diamond Preferred Rewards card(No annual fees) and love it!  Trying to get Matt to transfer over.  I accrue points via the ThankYou network and cash it over for "free" stuff.  And there's a TON of stuff to choose from.  This is where I save and buy stuff just for me!  Every wife and mom needs a me bucket, right?  Anyway, I got a portable speaker for my ipod a couple years ago and got this(see below) in the mail a few days ago.  Super excited!  2 things: portable wireless photo printer(Canon Pixma iP100) and a new handheld camcorder(Kodak Playsport...waterproof up to 3 meters)!  I'm hoping this will help me capture more videos of the family and post them on here.  Plus, my new printer will allow me to print pics on the spot!

Videos coming soon :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet!

Megan said...

That is AWESOME!!!

Gina and Bobby said...

That is great! I have a Costco card and enjoy the cash at the end of the year! I was just telling Bobby that I wanted a wireless printer.

Tiffany said...

You are going to LOVE your printer! Don't go too crazy! Fun, fun, fun!