Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last Day Of School

Today was Davis' last day of MMO.  Wow!  Its hard to believe summer is already upon us!  He had a fantastic year and met lots of new friends.  His teachers(Ms Charlotte and Ms Susan) were terrific and made his 1st school experience a positive one.  There were numerous drop off tears but he was always smiling when I picked him up.

We had a pizza party on Tuesday and his teachers gave each of us moms a "My Me Book".  Its a scrapbook filled with pictures from throughout the school year.  How special!  I wanted to be a fly on the wall on numerous occasions throughout the year so this was a great gift! 

Hugging his favorite teacher, Ms Charlotte, goodbye
Saying goodbye to Ms Susan
Cya William(Davis' class buddy)
We love Chick fil A picnics on Thursdays
A page in the book
PJ day
Davis' favorite things

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad to see pictures of Ms. Susan and Ms. Charlotte! I've heard a lot about them. Summer is in the air!
Mama Lu