We're loving the warmer temps! Not really loving the rain that's here AGAIN for the rest of the week though. Maybe these showers will bring early spring flowers! Sunshine and warm weather are just soothing to the soul. Helps us crawl out of the cave and wake up from the season of hibernation. Ahhh!
Kiddos are doing great! Davis is loving school and has a blast playing with all his friends. He just loves being around other children...very social little guy. He plays right alongside all the "big" boys in the neighborhood. Thinks he is 5! Becoming a little testy and trying to see who is boss. Typical 2 :) Scared me last week as he took off in the library parking lot despite my loud "STOP". Thank goodness the oncoming car was going very slow and saw the entire episode in action. 1st offical "this definitely warrants a spanking" thought! We marched right back to the libary and popped his new checked out movies right into the drop box. Sorry little guy..next time obey mommy. Wow! That led to his biggest tantrum to date. Stayed calm and he learned a new lesson. We've been back a couple times and by gosh...he stays with mommy to keep those movies!
He knows the entire "A, B, C" song and absolutely loves to sing. I guess that's because we do a LOT of singing around here. Educational songs, silly songs, happy songs, car ride songs, bedtime songs etc. Its amazing how many songs I remember from my childhood. I'm sure my parents sang them all the time to us too! We're currently practicing the "months of the year song". Tonight it went like this: January February March and...OCTOBER(said very loudly)! Umm yes..that's his birthmonth so he is a little partial toward it :)
Happy Haley is just that..HAPPY!! She turned 9 months old today! Her ped apt is Monday, so I'll fill you in with a new update and stats on Monday.
Just love the outdoors!
Playing in the front yard!
Davis hanging with the guys
I really want to crawl but it sure is tough
We love to share our blankies





3 comments:
Opa and MamaLu love the consistency you both give, It makes our times with them so easy! We love every minute we can spend with these two treasures.Waiting for the 9 month stats.
Holy smokes! They both look so grown up. I can't believe how fast Haley is growing!
These two children are really beautiful !! It is hard to believe that they are growing up so fast. I can hardly wait to see them. I love your blogs !!LOve and kisses to all,
Nana
Post a Comment