Friday, March 12, 2010

Puddle Jumpers

Davis loves to jump in puddles as you can see...

And I love puddle jumpers!  The shoe kind.  Never heard of them???  Neither had I until my in-the-know-with-cute-girl-stuff-friend-Suzanne filled me in.  Aren't they cute!  And the best part is...got them consignment shopping!!!  Ummm.yes..I LOVE Consignment sale season.  Great stuff at GREAT prices!  Volunteered at Davis' preschool's sale this morning and got to shop the presale last night.  That's the way to do it by the way.  Got the cute red ones below last pm :)  So where to shop???  Check out this site( http://www.thebargainwatcher.com/) and click on sales at the top of the page.  You can search by date, location, etc to find the best sales near you.  One of my favorite sales(NFMOM) is tomorrow from 9:30-2 off Holcomb Bridge at 400 in the old Comp USA store(for all the ATL folks).  Get in line early and bring your laundry basket.  No strollers...  Shop away.  So sad I have to work... :(  Thanks Danelle for shopping for me!  

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the web site. thanks!I hope to get some good bargains, too.

Brionne said...

You are such a GREAT mom for letting Davis splash in the mud...maybe it's b/c I had a girl first, but it's hard for me to embrace the MUD!!!!!