Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Love Christmas

Ok I didn't fall off the planet though it seems that way in blogging world...  Guess we've been busy with Thanksgiving, buying a Christmas tree and getting the house all decorated for my favorite holiday! 

Love Christmas!...CHRIST-thank you for grace-mercy-peace-joy-love.  Savior!
The cooler weather...less frizz and LOVE a snuggly blanket and warm soft fleece
red(ahem..go DAWGS!...'bout time)
wreaths...finally got one for our front door and love it...would love a couple for our 2 front windows
lights...they just brighten up the day...love having them INdoors so I can see them!
Berries and Garland...just b/c
shopping deals...like to browse in stores and BUY online...GREAT deals that way!
cookies minus the 10 extra holiday lbs
giggles and smiles
stockings-so fun!
reindeer and snowmen-love them both!
tree skirts...who ever thought of such...love mine!  Pottery Barn Kids clearance a couple years ago(to match my Pottery Barn Kids EBAY stockings).
The childlike anticipation of Christmas morning...too bad I have to work this year :(  The babies need me I guess.  Christmas Eve here we come!

And I must mention that I'm super-duper-pumped-excited about our NEW CAMERA puchase(awaiting from an ONLINE deal)!!!  Love taking pics of the kiddos and would LOVE to learn more about photography.  Maybe a class or two...who knows???  How cool would it be to take newborn pictures one day?  FUN!  Will post some pics with our new-early-Christmas present soon!

love my kids!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas too.

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the camera to be put to use. I know you will love it. The precious babies are growing so quickly!
Mama Lu

Julie Tiemann said...

What camera did you get? Is the deal expired? I SO want a Canon Rebel... trying to figure out how we might be able to afford it!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I love Christmas also. I know you will have a wonderful Christmas with those cute kids. You will enjoy using your new camera,I know! Love, Nana