Friday, December 11, 2009

Decorating Cookies

Are we having fun or what?
Christmas Trees and Gingerbread Men
Icing Yum Yum
Do ya think we got enough sprinkles???
Delicious!
Cheese :)

Reese came over to play this morning, and she and Davis had a great time decorating Christmas cookies! They were covered in flour, icing and sprinkles by the end of it, but that's what its about right. And they just couldn't wait until after lunch to dig in. Oh well :)

And it was so nice to have some girl chat time with Suzanne. Great friend who I just wish lived closer to us...maybe one day.

Camera update: ordered a memory disk offline-they sent me the wrong one-post office trip to mail it back to San Fran-get email this morning saying its out of stock-Waiting for refund.... Think I'll be taking a trip to Frye's or Best Buy this weekend. Geez people!

And...An early Christmas present for me! Got a new IPHONE yesterday!!! (Thanks Matt!) Love it and feel like Kate Parker with all her excitement post new iPhone purchase a few years ago. Its fabulous! Any must have apps for the newbie?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So fun with the cookies and glad you got to spend some time with Suzanne. I wish Eve and I lived closer, bummer isn't it? I know nothing of IPhone's, sorry!

Anonymous said...

fun times and making great memories!