Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Fun

Checking out the cool firetruck with Daddy
Trying to knock the cans down with a bean bag
Ring the elephant trunk
Digging for treasure in the pirate chest
Mommy and Haley

Sitting on Daddy's lap

We had a fun, busy weekend around here! Went to kidtokid(awesome-local-consignment store!) Sat am and found a couple cute costumes for Halloween. I got there before they opened and was at least 10 deep in line. Craziness! I'm a BIG fan of this store as well as several semi- annual consignment sales nearby. Found both Haley and Davis cute name brand outfits for this fall/winter at incredible prices. Can't wait to shop for spring/summer clothes!

Saturday afternoon we took the kiddos to a park just up the street for their annual Fall Festival. Davis had a great time playing games and checking out the firetruck and police car. Haley slept through it all but worked up a sweat with the hot temps.

And last night, Matt and I had a GREAT time at the Bebo, Natalie Grant and Jeremy Camp concert! I'm a HUGE fan of Natalie Grant and really enjoy Jeremy and Bebo's music as well. So fun to see them LIVE. An incredible night of worship and good to just do something for us :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Opa and Mamma Lu loved a few hours with precious Davis and Haley!

Julie Tiemann said...

Pictures - adorable. (Love that little Haley's cheeks!)

The consignment store - I googled it and saw the closest location is Duluth - is that where you went? Thanks for the tip!

The concert - so fun! I actually used to be a huge Bebo fan and got to meet him a lot both at his concerts and also when I worked for a Christian radio station in Birmingham. I don't know much of the other two though; I may have to check them out!

susan said...

Don't you love finding good bargains? We can't wait to see you all on Sat. Yippee!!!