Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Its raining its pouring....

Are you kidding me? The 1000 PIECE PUZZLE! So that's what you were up to while mommy washed dishes. Excellent! And Davis' new thing is this:
me: Okay Davis you need to clean up your mess
Davis: Um Mommy clean up
me: No Davis clean up
Playing in the rain

All the rain makes for a lot of indoor time... We HAD to get outside this afternoon, so I gave Davis an umbrella and said go for it! He had so much fun playing with his friends. Whats better than playing in the rain? And Davis and I had a blast dancing to this(I'm Alive) until Daddy got home! Haley was thoroughly entertained by it all :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting creative!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all are ready for action all the time! see you soon.
MamaLu and Opa

Julie Tiemann said...

Love the umbrella picture!

Davis is getting pretty smart, huh? ;)

Tiffany said...

Playing in the rain is fun!