Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2 Month Stats

The UGA gear

Went to the ped yesterday for Haley's 2 month check up. She checked out great! Hated all the shots, but she is feeling much better today. Here are the new stats: weighs 12lb 150z 90% and 23.75 inches long 89%. What can I say...we have big babies :) Our pediatrician said that she just loves it when she can't see a baby's ears because of the BIG cheeks! Gotta love it!

What is she up to? Averages 7 5oz bottles a day, will go 5-6 hrs between feeds at night, starting to "talk", very lovey and loves to smile and kick her legs, loves to be held, better head control, wears 3-6 month clothes, has found her hands and tries to pry her entire fist into her mouth, doesn't like it when mommy eats spicy food, onions, or caffeine(makes for a long night), eyes are definitely BLUE, and LOTS of "highlighted" hair that hasn't fallen out.

I wasn't sure how I would act with a GIRL considering I grew up with boys my entire life. Bows...huh? Well...I LOVE IT and wouldn't trade it for the world!!! ...and Haley has 3 bows by the way :) The latest bow addition is RED to match her UGA bloomers! GO DAWGS! ...Davis is practicing his GO DAWGS so we'll be posting that video sometime soon :)

2 comments:

MamaLu said...

precious! they'll both know the UGA cheers I'm sure!

Julie Tiemann said...

Girls are fun, aren't they? I'm still not a bow person much myself, but there are some dang cute clothes for sure!

Way to go Haley on her stats! She's a rock star! (As is mommy for giving her all that milk!)