Haley at 2 monthsHaley is 2 months old today! Goodness it seems to be flying by this time around. I guess that's what happens with 2. She is such a sweetheart and loves to look around and smile. Just lights up with the biggest grin when she sees us! Makes the 3am wake up call worth it :) And watching her smile at Davis is just too cute :) Loving every minute with our little girl.
Davis spent this past Saturday at Opop and Nana's mountain house. They've had a bear visiting their bird feeder quite frequently over the past week, but Davis just missed seeing him. Oh well. He had a blast fishing and swimming though(see pics on right)!
7 comments:
Davis and Haley definitely favor, though they both show their own special features. Love the blog.
Oh, Lauren! She is an absolute doll! And definitely starting to look like her brother, Davis.
What a precious little girl. She does look alot like Davis. I can hardly wait to see her again. We really did enjoy having Davis visit with us this past weekend. He was so good and never stopped talking. Hope all of you can come up soon.
We love all of you,
Nana
I'm not sure if it was Haley's cuteness or your sweet baby talk, but Amelia loved watching this video with me. :)
Lauren, She is so cute. I am floored that she is in a 6 month outfit!!!
PS...I still think Haley looks like her dad and Davis like your Dad!
Whoa! Your babies look so much alike, Lauren! BTW - I just saw the pics from when you had a playdate with Caleb - I WISH we could all have a playdate together!! It looks like the boys have such a blast together!! Your Haley is just an absolute doll! Glad you're loving having 2 so much!
Post a Comment