Sunday, July 19, 2009

Riverside Water Park!

Checking out the water park
jumping right in!
On the run!!!
I love swatting these small ones
Darting around
Cleaning off the mud I jumped into

Haley's view of the water park

Took the kiddos to the newly opened water park off Riverside Road! A HUGE hit! We will have to go back very soon :)

8 comments:

MamaLu said...

Fun times!!!

Julie Tiemann said...

How fun!! I saw it had opened - can't wait to check it out. We should meet you guys there some time!

Kate Parker said...

I am SO excited this is open! We need to meet there...and soon! Any day this week good for you?

Susan and Lee said...

I read about this in the paper. It looks great!

susan said...

Davis is so much fun to watch!

Jennifer said...

I may have to make the drive for this! Oh, and I love Haley's milk belly!

Anonymous said...

What a fun place for Davis! He is not afraid of anything and he never stops. I think Haley was not too excited. You certainly have two beautiful children. I'm so glad
that Davis is feeling better.
With much love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Hey..look forward to seeing you all in a little while.

Matthew