Sunday, July 26, 2009

A new chainsaw

Big Man
This is how you turn it on Mom. (I couldn't figure it out)
Cutting the shrubs
Haley in her favorite position! Snuggled with Daddy!

We're busy around here! Got out to Toys R Us on Friday and bought Davis a new chainsaw. He loves it! Definitely an outside toy...VERY LOUD! Haley isn't a fan...

Haley is growing like a weed and beginning to sleep a little better at night. Her little personality is beginning to show...she loves to be held and cuddled and notices immediately when we put her down(and lets us know all about it), very observant of her surroundings, smiles :), more feisty than Davis was at this age. We're loving her like crazy and its so much fun to see Davis love on her.

Davis says: "Hayeee, awe Hayee" "Up Hayee" "Cutie Patootie" "Bow" "Cute" . He will tell me, "Get Hayee" when she is crying and runs over and puts her paci in her mouth. He doesn't want to leave the house without her and makes sure she is coming along with us. Such a GREAT big brother!

4 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Oh, that is just the sweetest stuff about Davis and Haley. He IS such a great big brother, and you're a great mom!

MamaLu said...

Davis is doing what he loves most....busy working! And yes, Haley is loving her cuddle time, I see. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe that Davis has his own chainsaw. I'm sure he knew how to use it. Looks like he is pruning the bushes in your yard !! I'm so happy that he is such a GREAT big brother to Haley. He has picked up a lot more words.
You are a very wonderful Mom.
Love to all of you,
Nana

Jennifer said...

Justin bought that chainsaw for Brice! He loves it BECAUSE it is so dang loud! Sheesh! I love the way these big brothers love their baby sisters. Just wait until Haley laughs uncontrollably at him!