home at last after a mad sprint around the cul-de-sacDavis is a nut! A crazy man! Gets up at the break of dawn...scratch that..with the owls at 5am and is go go go all day long! TONS of energy and a mommy who just wants to take a nap. What I would do for a full, uninterrupted nights sleep. Can't think about that...it'll be a while before that comes around. The video above is a quick snapshot of life in the Sanders' house :)
A couple Davis moments from today...
Finished bathing Haley and getting her dressed when I hear water pouring on the hardwoods in the kitchen...umm did I just hear that for real??...Davis has decided to pull up a chair to the sink and is filling a measuring cup with tub water and pouring it all over the floor. After moving him down off the chair and snapping a picture(which didn't turn out), he then lies on the floor kicking and saying "swimming swimming". Oh dear.
Daddy gets home from work and Davis jets outside sporting only a diaper and darts 100 miles an hour around the entire cul-de-sac trying to escape. You should have seen Daddy chasing him and all the little boys outside pointing and shouting, "look at Davis in his diaper...its sagging". We finally got him back into the yard and he starts throwing a plastic newspaper sleeve in the air like a parachute. Okay...come inside little one..time for dinner.
Oh Haley...you will be very busy over the next few years! Speaking of little Haley, she is a month old today! Wow it went by fast. Allison said it right in her blog a few days ago: The days are long but the years fly by. So true, so very true!
5 comments:
Wow! It wears me out. Glad Davis feels so good and can't believe Haley is already a month old! I'm glad Mallory came over to play!
God Bless You! You have reaffirmed my decision to space my children out in age!
I love Davis and his crazy boy ways! I just know I can look at hime and see my near future. Hahahaha!
I can see clearly why God gave children to young people.The expression on Mallory's face is priceless.
Oh my GOODness - I laughed out loud at that video. Davis is HI-larious. I don't know how you do it though. ;) You must have LOTS of patience so God knew you could handle a little boy with so much energy. :) I love the photo on the side of him kissing Haley - so sweet.
Post a Comment