Checked into Northside around 5am! Got one of the new L and D rooms, and we have a very friendly, experienced nurse so things are great so far. IV in and Pitocin started around 6 this morning. Contractions are strong now and coming every 2-3 minutes. Beginning to feel uncomfortable and plan to get the epidural within the next couple hours. Waiting for the DR to check me and break my water.
2 months ago
5 comments:
I'm praying for you and little miss Haley. I hope all goes well. Love you!
You look great and tan I see! Good luck!
Lauren
What a great day! You do look good, as usually. Opa & Davis are doing great...he's taking his morning nap as I type. We're all anxiously awaiting the wonderful blessing, Haley. Davis & I will see you soon>
OPA
You look beautiful! Can't wait to see the photos of Haley!
(BTW, how can I swing getting a nice room after my "c" recovery - last time I'm pretty sure it was the smallest, oldest room in the hospital. ;) )
and that she is here!!Congratulations !! I can hardly wait to see Miss Haley. I know she is precious. AND you look very good also. I know all of you are so glad that Haley is here before the wedding. We have been thinking of you all morning and are so glad that things went well. Maybe we can get down there before you go home, if not, we will be there soon. How is Davis? Has he been to see Haley yet? I know he will be excited to see her.
We are so glad that everything went well!!
Love all of you,
Nana
Post a Comment