Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Coming Soon....

38 weeks 4 days

Haley will be here very soon!!! Went to the OB today, and I'm a good 3cm and 50% effaced. So the plan is to induce me sometime tomorrow. The hospital will call me anytime in the next 24hours and tell me when to come in. Hoping L and D isn't too busy, so we get started bright and early in the morning. Feeling good, and I'm having a good bit of regular contractions today. So, unless I go into full blown labor tonight, tomorrow is the day!

The plan is to take the computer, so we can update everyone as the day progresses. Stay tuned... :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear the story and her stats!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited to hear that Haley might be on her way tomorrow. I can hardly wait to hear the news when she gets here. I hope that everything will go smoothly for you. Keep us posted.
We are praying for you.
With much love,
Nana

Julie Tiemann said...

SO fun! Congratulations and good luck!!!

Kate Parker said...

Yay! Congrats and good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

susan said...

hoorah! You and Haley ( and Matt, M Lu, et al) will be in my thoughts and prayers!