Monday, February 9, 2009

Warmer temps

Playing in the neighbor's yard
I love to play basketball
Mowing the grass
Chillin' in the driveway with my stick

We enjoyed the warmer temperatures this weekend and spent a lot of time outdoors. Davis was in heaven and would live outside if I let him! We live in a large cul-de-sac with a huge island in the middle and we absolutely love it! Davis can run around the island and throw sticks and rocks and dig in the dirt...and it doesn't mess up our yard. Plus, we really don't have to worry about cars zipping by. He was so curious about everything and had to check it all out. Matt and I had the best time just watching him.

He is talking more and more everyday. Its so much fun and he can tell us what he wants and doesn't want now. Its great! He is a little parrot and repeats almost anything. I was in Old Navy last week and said "shoot" when I realized that my coupon wasn't good. My little parrot friend yells "shoot" from the stroller and just looks at me with a big grin. :) Gotta love it!

Above are a few pics from the weekend fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Davis is such a big boy! I know he is loving this warm weather.

Tiffany said...

He's looking more and more like a big boy now! You got some great action shots!