Thursday, February 12, 2009

Playtime at the park

All ready to go
Playing on the wobbly bridge

Here I go!
Getting turned around to go down the slide
bounce bounce bounce
my new big boy chair
Nudie and acting silly before my bath

Suzanne and Reese came over to play today, and we took the kiddos on a walk to the park. We had a great time! Reese loved the swings and Davis was as happy as can be playing with sticks and mulch. The slides were a hit as well. Reese slides down on her little tush and Davis comes down on his belly feet first(most of the time).

Our new chair came in today as well and Davis loves it! It'll go in his new big boy room when the rocker/glider moves into Haley's room. I can see him now...climbing into it with his blanky and favorite book and reading. He loves books!

The pics above sum up today's fun :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun times!

Anonymous said...

I'm needing a Davis "fix." He's going to be grown before I ever get to lay eyes on him again...

Anonymous said...

So cute. He does seem to like that chair! Like the pic of them looking over the stroller!

Anonymous said...

Go, Davis!
You are so cute and I miss you so much. It looks like you had a great time at the park. Looks like you are not afraid of anything!
I love your new chair. I'm sure you will enjoy it very much.
Lots of love,
Nana

Tiffany said...

I like the new big boy chair!